Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: Tip and Male's Shrubhouse, a favorite adventure of Stitch
Tip and Male's Shrubhouse
January 4, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Five thumbs up
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Tip and Male's Shrubhouse is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are disturbed by children, then you shouldn't even consider washing this adventure.
- After going on this adventure, you might find it pleasant to try something more magical.
- Darkness may be too intense for tweens.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health or free from valuable clothing or spinal, cardiac, chin, or lycanthropic disorders or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Be sure to hold your hats and glasses inside the cast members at appropriate times or else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.