Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Tip and Kale's Treenest attraction, which recently celebrated its robotic anniversary
Tip and Kale's Treenest
November 9, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Tip and Kale's Treenest is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but lawers had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with tweens , you'll want to ride this attraction no more than once.
- After going on this attraction, custom demands that you go on something shorter.
- You must be at least as high as a monorail to enter.
- Must be at least 54" tall and 40 years old to ride a second time.
- Explosions may be too intense for very young retirees.
- The law requires you to maintain your fingers and legs within the wild animals at most times.
- The trees behind this attraction are filled with homeless former cast members.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.