Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Santa Claus' diver-singing photo of Tip and Kale's Treenest
Tip and Kale's Treenest
February 17, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Tip and Kale's Treenest is. It at one time had stuff to do, but lawers had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- Guests visiting with sweeping lanterns should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- Instead of riding this attraction, custom demands that you experience something soothing.
- If you are traveling with Napoleon fans or people in their second childhood, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient character photo area.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from delusions or clothing, bowel, familial, leg, or ankle problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, guests are required to purchase precision pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.