Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tip and Kale's Treenest attraction during refurbishment
Tip and Kale's Treenest
August 20, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Tip and Kale's Treenest is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but lawers had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: in many cases, immature children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
- Expectant mothers should run away.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from unstopable cluelessness or spinal, heart, shoulder, intestinal, back, or ankle complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- During fair weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Any attempt to modify this attraction may result in massive online protests.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.