Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tip and Jail's Treenest adventure, which recently celebrated its common anniversary
Tip and Jail's Treenest
September 11, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Tip and Jail's Treenest is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but the legal staff had it confiscated to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: through no fault of their own, immature children will want to experience this adventure multiple times, just to drive you mad.
- After going on this adventure, you will be physically unable to go on something less magical.
- Minimum height 24" (or 12" and standing on a figure).
- Maximum height 71".
- Expectant grandparents should send their children on alone.
- Guests may get dizzy on this adventure.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.