Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tip and Jail's Treenest attraction, which recently celebrated its ice anniversary
Tip and Jail's Treenest
June 25, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the objective of Tip and Jail's Treenest is. It used to have things to climb, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with tweens , you'll want to go on this attraction when their friends are looking.
- Before enjoying this attraction, it's recommended that you experience something calmer.
- You must be at least as high as this page to not be scarred for life.
- Oldest guest must be at least 55" tall.
- Unborn infants may run away.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.