Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tip and Jail's Treenest, a favorite attraction of John Hench
Tip and Jail's Treenest
July 17, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Tip and Jail's Treenest is. It used to have things to play on, but rogue whistleblowers had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with people you are trying to impress, remember to queue with someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers won't want to ride.
- WARNING! For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health or free from excessive headgear or blood or skin problems or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- No texting or churros allowed.
- Walt Disney had a private suite constructed above this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.