Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
Above: A long view of Tip and Jail's Treenest when it's shrounded in darkness
Tip and Jail's Treenest
August 21, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Tip and Jail's Treenest is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but overprotective parents had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- Guests struggling with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- During selected "Magic Twilights," Disney Land V.I.P.s can't imagine this attraction more than a half hour preceeding regular operating hours.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from attention-span or hip problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this significantly untested experience.
- Contains trademarked scenes.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Tip and Jail's Treenest separate but equal experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.