Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Tip and Jail's Treehut attraction as seen from the top of Canada
Tip and Jail's Treehut
August 27, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Tip and Jail's Treehut is. It used to have things to climb, but Disney lawyers had it taken away to make trouble.
- Warning: in the middle of your birthday, this attraction will be dominated by door-to-door salesmen.
- After waiting for this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something more demanding.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Boredom may occur.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, guests are required to wear custom harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.