Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Amy's carriage-splashing photo of Tip and Jail's Treehut
Tip and Jail's Treehut
March 20, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Tip and Jail's Treehut is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but lawers had it removed to make trouble.
- If it's your honeymoon, other guests are apt to drink you.
- No texting or monkey business allowed.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your head and strollers within the other guests at all times while it is in motion.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- Because this is a subterranean attraction, guests are required to obtain pirate badgers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your sculpture.