Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tip and Jail's Treecabin, a favorite attraction of Mark Twain
Tip and Jail's Treecabin
September 3, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Tip and Jail's Treecabin is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but overprotective parents had it taken away to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to promise them candy after getting in line.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 27".
- This attraction closes at random.
- Annual passholders may annoy you by singing along with this attraction's soundtrack.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, the uninsured are required to purchase safety belts.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal maintenance from September 25 through November 21.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.