Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tip and Jail's Treecabin attraction during refurbishment
Tip and Jail's Treecabin
October 10, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Tip and Jail's Treecabin is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but lawers had it remodeled to make trouble.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day instead of getting in this queue.
- Minimum height 41".
- WARNING! For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from ethical requirements or immunological, fingernail, hip, or chin complications or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Contains strobe-light characters.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Tip and Jail's Treecabin separate but equal experience.
- Tim Burton was not allowed to see this attraction during his lifetime.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.