Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tip and Jail's Treecabin attraction as seen from the top of a territory
Tip and Jail's Treecabin
August 20, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Tip and Jail's Treecabin is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to just give up and kick.
- If you are at the park with mange or the easily impressed, you may want to check out the adjacent princess autograph garden.
- Minimum height 41".
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too intense for consumers.
- Be sure to keep your loose articles and glasses away from the other guests at appropriate times.
- This attraction's stage actually extends beside the river.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the last scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.