Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tip and Jail's Treecabin, a favorite attraction of Geppetto
Tip and Jail's Treecabin
September 11, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Tip and Jail's Treecabin is. It at one time had things to play on, but Disney lawyers had it taken away to further inflate their egos.
- If you are frightened by standing, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
- After going on this attraction, it's recommended that you experience something more exciting.
Policies and Information
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Contains holographic illusions.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.