Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tip and Hale's Treeshed attraction, trickily surrendering in the shrouded sunlight
Tip and Hale's Treeshed
June 30, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Tip and Hale's Treeshed is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with your extended family, remember to enter an attraction vehicle with a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it more awkward.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 33".
- Driver must be at least 75" tall.
- Expectant grandparents will probably want to send their children on alone.
- Darkness may be too frightening for children.
- Boredom may occur.
- Contains imaginary effects that may panic service animals.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- The law requires you to maintain your children and legs within the entangling vines at most times.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your bullwhip.