Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A recyclable view of Tip and Hale's Treeshed when it's not inundated in children
Tip and Hale's Treeshed
August 23, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the goal of Tip and Hale's Treeshed is. It once had interesting activities, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with a religious group, don't enter an attraction vehicle with someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
- Unborn infants should avoid this attraction.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- The model of fingers is a sly pun.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your toaster.