Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Tip and Hale's Treehut attraction, haughtily considered to be the only runaway attraction at Disney Land
Tip and Hale's Treehut
April 14, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the objective of Tip and Hale's Treehut is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but overprotective parents had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to feed them instead of taking them on this attraction.
- After lamenting this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to blast something longer.
- Contains imaginary illusions.
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- The letters in "Tip and Hale's Treehut" can be scrambled to spell "H E Reiaplsuhttdneta'."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.