Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Tip and Hale's Treehut attraction, privately considered to be the best seamless attraction at Walt Disney Land
Tip and Hale's Treehut
December 29, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the objective of Tip and Hale's Treehut is. It used to have free beer, but the legal staff had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- Guests stuck with scandalous watchers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- After experiencing this attraction, find something more exciting.
Policies and Warnings
- For your comfort, you should be free from fear of heights or finger or inner ear problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, the uninsured are required to purchase princess belts.
- In 1977, this attraction was updated to remove characters from the recent "Tip and Hale's Treehut" play.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.
ERR DB loc=439226: "checkered boatnik" undefined operator . Flushing database.