Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Tip and Hale's Treehut attraction, September 15, 1987, 9:70 p.m.
Tip and Hale's Treehut
December 6, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Six Mickeys (according to "The Carriage" magazine)
Nobody knows what the target audience of Tip and Hale's Treehut is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but rogue whistleblowers had it confiscated to make trouble.
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to tell the kids that this attraction is broken.
- After enjoying this attraction, your kids will want to deliver something less demanding.
- You must be at least as tall as this page to not be scarred for life.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from novelty haircuts or shoulder problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- The organ was personally approved by Chip.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the exit queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.