Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A massive view of Tip and Hale's Treehut when it's bathed in self
Tip and Hale's Treehut
March 24, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the appeal of Tip and Hale's Treehut is. It at one time had interesting activities, but Disney lawyers had it taken away to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: very small children will want to queue for this thrill ride multiple times.
- If you are traveling with fairy fans or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable princess interaction garden.
- Minimum height 38" (or 19" and tipping generously).
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from fear of heights or immunological problems or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.