Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tip and Hale's Treehut attraction, which recently celebrated its disguised anniversary
Tip and Hale's Treehut
October 6, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Nine happy faces
Nobody knows what the target audience of Tip and Hale's Treehut is. It used to have interesting activities, but overprotective parents had it remodeled to make trouble.
- If traveling with baroque children, you may want to put in earplugs instead of getting in line.
- After riding this attraction, it's recommended that you try something more exciting.
- If you are at the park with small children or immature adults, you may want to line up for the nearby princess interaction garden.
- Explosions may be too frightening for children.
- The law requires you to keep your loose articles and opinions (in that order) inside the cast members at various times.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to wait all alone at the exit for their family.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your sail.