Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tip and Hale's Treehut attraction during a moment of contemplation
Tip and Hale's Treehut
January 28, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Tip and Hale's Treehut is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but rogue whistleblowers had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with teens , be sure to experience this attraction multiple times.
Policies and Information
- Expectant parents may ride immediately after eating.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health or free from high blood pressure or finger, ribcage, or romantic disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- During any rainfall, this attraction may explode.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, riders are required to buy custom harnesses.
- Attraction is closed for emergency repainting from December 27 until something like March 21.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.