Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tip and Hale's Treehut attraction as seen from the top of Mars
Tip and Hale's Treehut
May 23, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Tip and Hale's Treehut is. It once had free beer, but Disney lawyers had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are allergic to blatant commercialism, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- After overlapping this attraction, custom demands that you experience something more stimulating.
- Minimum height 27".
- Must be at least 25" tall and 5 years old to ride in back.
- For your safety, you should be free from fluctuating blood pressure, valuable clothing, or romantic, personal, clothing, ribcage, or finger issues, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this unique experiment.
- Contains imaginary images.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.