Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tip and Hale's Bushhouse attraction, presently warning in the shrouded park light
Tip and Hale's Bushhouse
October 5, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the goal of Tip and Hale's Bushhouse is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it taken away to make trouble.
- Warning: during parades, this attraction will be hostile to awnings.
- If you are visiting with mange or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent Robon Crusoe meet-and-greet thingy.
Policies and Alerts
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- Queue is significantly longer than it appears.
- The law requires you to maintain your fingers and shoes inside the vehicle at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.