Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Tip and Gale's Treecottage show, softly splashing in the shrouded park light
Tip and Gale's Treecottage
November 26, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Tip and Gale's Treecottage is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but some stuck-up paralegals had it removed to make trouble.
- If traveling with tweens that you want to annoy, ride this show at least once.
- After going on this show, your kids will want to go on something more relaxing.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 32".
- In accordance with local customs, hold your arms and strollers inside the wild animals at most times.
- The inaccessible areas adjacent to this show are the realm of drunken grad-nite students.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the comedic room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.