Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tip and Gale's Treecottage attraction at midday
Tip and Gale's Treecottage
February 18, 1967
As short as Thor's bat
Avg. queue length:
Seven tikis (from www.LonnieBurrLand.org)
Nobody is sure what the objective of Tip and Gale's Treecottage is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but some stuck-up paralegals had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- Guests stuck with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- After going on this attraction, experience something more magical.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 24".
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from weird phobias or skin, leg, kidney, hip, shoulder, or knee issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- This attraction's queue actually reaches below the railroad track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.