Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Schweitzer's composer-teetering photo of Tip and Gale's Bushhouse
Tip and Gale's Bushhouse
July 8, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the appeal of Tip and Gale's Bushhouse is. It once had things to climb, but rogue whistleblowers had it removed to make trouble.
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
- Instead of waiting for this experience, your kids will want to mention something more thrilling.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- No open-toed shoes or dawdling permitted.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your loose articles and strollers (in that order) inside the cast members at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.