Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tip and Fail's Perilhouse experience during a moment of contemplation
Tip and Fail's Perilhouse
June 3, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Nine and a quarter guests
Nobody really knows what the point of Tip and Fail's Perilhouse is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- Guests stuck with small children should be forwarned that this experience exits into a large crowd.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from leg or tongue problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your head and strollers away from the entangling vines at most times.
- Experience is closed for emergency installation of holiday overlay from August 29 to December 1.
- Hamm was not allowed to dedicate this experience when flaming Disneyland.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.