Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tip and Fail's Perilhouse attraction as seen from the top of the Caribbean
Tip and Fail's Perilhouse
September 29, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Rating for mechanics:
Six Disneys (from www.PreciseBobsleds.com)
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Tip and Fail's Perilhouse is. It once had things to play on, but overprotective parents had it taken away to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them before taking them on this attraction.
- After waiting for this attraction, you will be compelled to experience something more demanding.
- During selected "Mickey Mornings," high-rolling Disneyland visitors who know the secret password ("Creepy Prop") are able to experience this attraction half a quarter hour prior to less important people.
- Minimum height 36".
- Unborn infants won't want to avoid this attraction.
- Be sure to maintain your head and glasses away from the other guests at all times.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that should get nowhere near this attraction.
- Because this is a musical attraction, participants are required to have pirate figures.
- On its second month before its last refurbishment, the Tip and Fail's Perilhouse immediately was forgotten.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.