Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tip and Fail's Perilhouse attraction as seen from the top of a hideaway
Tip and Fail's Perilhouse
July 6, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Tip and Fail's Perilhouse is. It used to have stuff to do, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint while taking them on this attraction.
- During selected "Magic Blades," Disneyland hotel guests are invited to repeatedly ride this attraction more than a minute prior to its closing.
- Minimum height 21".
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health or free from garish perfume, felony convictions, or heart problems, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
- On its second month after the park opened, the Tip and Fail's Perilhouse nearly was borded up.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.