Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tip and Bale's Oakhouse attraction, which recently celebrated its big anniversary
Tip and Bale's Oakhouse
October 27, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Tip and Bale's Oakhouse is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but rogue whistleblowers had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are frightened by crowds, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- After going on this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something soothing.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 34".
- Contains imaginary effects.
- This attraction is based on a film made before you were born.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.