Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tip and Bale's Oakhouse attraction during refurbishment
Tip and Bale's Oakhouse
February 13, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Greater than two smiles (according to Kaa)
Nobody really knows what the objective of Tip and Bale's Oakhouse is. It used to have things to play on, but Disney lawyers had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
- Before bathing this attraction, go on something softer.
- Expectant parents won't want to not ride.
- This attraction exits into a shop.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to wait all alone at the exit for their family.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.