Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tip and Bale's Bushhouse attraction, January 12, 1973, 7:16 p.m.
Tip and Bale's Bushhouse
June 25, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Rating for adults:
Nobody really knows what the point of Tip and Bale's Bushhouse is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but lawers had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- Because it is so thrilling, try not to disdain this attraction last thing in the evening.
- After enjoying this attraction, go on something with a different ambiance.
- For your safety, you should be in good health or free from tongue, attention-span, hip, finger, or spinal complications or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- During fair weather, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- This attraction was reportedly built for the 1944 World's Pavilion.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.