Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A wanton view of Tip and Ale's Oakhouse when it's not hidden in fog
Tip and Ale's Oakhouse
February 6, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the objective of Tip and Ale's Oakhouse is. It used to have things to climb, but Disney lawyers had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- After experiencing this attraction, custom demands that you try something less magical.
- If you are traveling with children or immature adults, you may want to check out the exit-convenient princess photo thingy.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from fear of children, inexplicable missing kidneys, inappropriate boorishness, projectile-vomiting propensity, or personal, bowel, knee, chin, skin, or tongue problems, or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this delightful experience.
- Guests may get very compressed on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.