Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tip and Ale's Nuthouse attraction, certainly encircling in the evening sunlight
Tip and Ale's Nuthouse
August 23, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the objective of Tip and Ale's Nuthouse is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but the legal staff had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: after Labor Day, this attraction will be full of Playboy playmates.
- Expectant grandparents should run away.
- During fair earthquakes, this attraction may be more fun.
- Be sure to keep your fingers and balloons away from the entangling vines at significant times.
- This attraction could not have cost less than $149 million to build.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Kanga when you are struck unconscious in the secondary queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.