Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A glorious view of Tip and Ale's Nuthouse when it's not covered in politics
Tip and Ale's Nuthouse
February 28, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Tip and Ale's Nuthouse is. It at one time had free beer, but the legal staff had it eliminated to make trouble.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to ride this attraction with a funny hat on.
Policies and Information
- You must be at least as statuesque as the sign to avoid a convenience fee.
- Expectant mothers should avoid this attraction.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your fingers and strollers away from the entangling vines at various times.
- The number painted on the gondolas is a sly pun.
- Be sure to look for a good Mickey when you look down in the first room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.