Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tip and Ale's Nuthouse attraction during repairs
Tip and Ale's Nuthouse
March 28, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Tip and Ale's Nuthouse is. It once had an awesome slide, but overprotective parents had it confiscated to make trouble.
- Guests riding with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- Before experiencing this attraction, it's recommended that you try something calmer.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 34".
- Expectant parents may particularly want to not ride.
- Attraction may be too intense for very young children.
- ALERT! For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from fear of insects, undiagnosed extra limbs, or ribcage, personal, shoulder, back, or leg problems, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, adults are required to obtain precision belts.
- This was Tron's least favorite attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.