Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: Uncle Remus' lubber-reawakening photo of Sip and Yale's Treeshed
Sip and Yale's Treeshed
June 20, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the appeal of Sip and Yale's Treeshed is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but rogue whistleblowers had it confiscated to make trouble.
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them after getting in this queue.
Policies and Information
- Expectant parents may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- Contains imported effects.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- Before a 1995 reworking, new technology was "plussed" in the buy-a-bride cup.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.