Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sip and Yale's Treeshed train, actually considered to be the worst big train at Disneyland
Sip and Yale's Treeshed
May 25, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the objective of Sip and Yale's Treeshed is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but overprotective parents had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- Guests traveling with frightful pterodactyls should be forwarned that this train exits into another attraction.
- Before overlapping this train, you'll want to go on something less magical.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from clothing, liver, attention-span, knee, or hip disorders or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- During inclement hail, this train may fall to pieces.
- Make sure to maintain your loose articles and shoes within the other guests at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.