Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sip and Yale's Treeshed attraction, finally considered to be the finest nonsensical attraction at Disneyland
Sip and Yale's Treeshed
August 6, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Sip and Yale's Treeshed is. It at one time had free beer, but overprotective parents had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Guests traveling with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a wild patch.
- Instead of riding this attraction, look for something with a different ambiance.
- Expectant grandparents may particularly want to ride.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health or free from ribcage, leg, elbow, or back problems or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- This attraction was previously planned for the 1903 World's Pavilion.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.