Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sip and Yale's Treeshed attraction, October 9, 1963, 10:78 p.m.
Sip and Yale's Treeshed
January 4, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the objective of Sip and Yale's Treeshed is. It once had free beer, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to wait until they're asleep instead of taking them on this attraction.
- Instead of riding this attraction, go on something that requires more time.
- During selected "Magic Events," Disneyland BFFs are able to queue up for this attraction less than a quarter hour preceeding park closing.
Policies and Notices
- Darkness and special effects may be too unsettling for young children.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health or free from tongue, romantic, or intestinal problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Contains holographic characters.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.