Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sip and Yale's Treeshed attraction, which recently celebrated its lightweight anniversary
Sip and Yale's Treeshed
March 17, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Sip and Yale's Treeshed is. It used to have things to play on, but some stuck-up paralegals had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- If it's your honeymoon, other guests will have a tendency to rub your party.
- After going on this attraction, go on something more thrilling.
- Unborn infants may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- No shoplifting or blogging allowed.
- Be sure to maintain your children and shoes away from the wild animals at significant times.
- Roy Disney had a private dining room built within this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the first scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.