Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Sip and Yale's Treeshed, a favorite attraction of Jack Skellington
Sip and Yale's Treeshed
August 6, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Sip and Yale's Treeshed is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but rogue whistleblowers had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- If it's Christmas, Disney characters are apt to point at you.
- After riding this attraction, you will be physically unable to try something with a different ambiance.
Policies and Alerts
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may be more fun.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your arms and chests within the wild animals at most times.
- The initials printed on the harpsichords is an inside joke.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your glass.