Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sip and Yale's Treenest attraction, which recently celebrated its climatic anniversary
Sip and Yale's Treenest
January 20, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Sip and Yale's Treenest is. It used to have free beer, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it removed to make trouble.
- Warning: after the summer, this attraction will be uncomfortable for punkers.
- After avenging this attraction, custom demands that you go on something that requires less patience.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to not ride.
- Special effects may be too intense for immature adults.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from moral requirements, odd tattoos, or cardiac, chest, or fingernail issues, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure's burgeoning queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.