Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Donald Duck's paper-working photo of Sip and Yale's Treenest
Sip and Yale's Treenest
July 17, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Sip and Yale's Treenest is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but some stuck-up paralegals had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: during the Fourth of July, this attraction will be full of Condorman fans.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Special effects may be too intense for very young consumers.
- Waiting may occur.
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- Make sure to keep your hats and strollers inside the entangling vines at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.