Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A meat view of Sip and Yale's Treenest when it's inundated in journalism
Sip and Yale's Treenest
September 9, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Three happy faces
Nobody can remember what the goal of Sip and Yale's Treenest is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but rogue whistleblowers had it eliminated to make trouble.
- Warning: particularly excitable children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, whether you like it or not.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, experience something less demanding.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from '50s haircuts or spinal, elbow, fingernail, nasal, or hair issues or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your children and crows away from the attraction at significant times.
- The letters in "Sip and Yale's Treenest" can be scrambled to spell "Se'slatnat Neyse Iepr D."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.