Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Jules Verne's teacup-harassing photo of Sip and Yale's Treenest
Sip and Yale's Treenest
June 20, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the goal of Sip and Yale's Treenest is. It at one time had interesting activities, but Disney lawyers had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to get your picture taken on this attraction with a funny hat on just to keep your family happy.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, you'll want to go on something more demanding.
Policies and Information
- Expectant mothers won't want to ride.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from fear of insects or social problems or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- No photography or churros allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.