Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sip and Yale's Shrubhouse attraction, April 28, 1962, 10:75 p.m.
Sip and Yale's Shrubhouse
October 30, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Sip and Yale's Shrubhouse is. It once had things to play on, but Disney lawyers had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are allergic to children, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- After riding this attraction, you will be compelled to try something more stimulating.
Policies and Notices
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- No shoplifting or snacks allowed.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.