Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sip and Yale's Shrubhouse attraction during repairs
Sip and Yale's Shrubhouse
March 11, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Sip and Yale's Shrubhouse is. It used to have things to climb, but rogue whistleblowers had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to wait until they're asleep instead of taking them on this attraction.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, your kids will want to go on something in a distant area of the park.
- Minimum height 30" (or 15" and being carried).
- Contains olde-timey illusions.
- No food or flash photography allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.