Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tex's jester-bouncing photo of Sip and Yale's Bushhouse
Sip and Yale's Bushhouse
August 24, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Sip and Yale's Bushhouse is. It at one time had things to climb, but some stuck-up paralegals had it taken away to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with tweens , they'll want to walk past this attraction and sing along.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, find something less demanding.
- If you are at the park with children or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent themed autograph garden.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant grandparents can not ride.
- Darkness may be too startling for tweens.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to avoid running over other guests' toes.
- The watcher was personally approved by Stitch.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.