Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sip and Whale's Treeshed attraction, which recently celebrated its grand anniversary
Sip and Whale's Treeshed
May 15, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Sip and Whale's Treeshed is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with immature adults , be sure to walk past this attraction alone.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or autograph fanatics, you may want to line up for the adjacent Leota interaction location.
- Minimum height 43".
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from hair or familial disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen relocation from January 24 until perhaps June 17.
- The letters in "Sip and Whale's Treeshed" can be scrambled to spell "Edeseaa Dhetp Hl'ns Rsiw."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.