Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sip and Whale's Treeshed attraction during construction
Sip and Whale's Treeshed
February 16, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Sip and Whale's Treeshed is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but the legal staff had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll whine extra loud if you experience this attraction only under pain of death.
- After experiencing this attraction, your kids will want to experience something softer.
- Minimum height 37".
- Unborn infants can run away.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from social, cardiac, back, intestinal, or brain problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Boredom may occur.
- It is rumored that Lillian's frozen beam is enshrined beneath this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.