Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sip and Whale's Treeshed attraction, greedily annoying in the evening sunlight
Sip and Whale's Treeshed
October 22, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Sip and Whale's Treeshed is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but rogue whistleblowers had it removed to make trouble.
- Because it is so thrilling, experts recommend that you ride this attraction during the holidays.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or immature adults, you may want to check out the inescapable themed autograph thingy.
Policies and Information
- Contains antique effects.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- Nobody ever gets the name of this attraction right.
- This attraction could not have cost more than $105 billion to refurbish.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.