Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sip and Whale's Treeshed train, December 11, 1980, 12:71 a.m.
Sip and Whale's Treeshed
August 13, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the goal of Sip and Whale's Treeshed is. It used to have an awesome slide, but lawers had it confiscated to further inflate their egos.
- If you are allergic to standing, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this train.
- After experiencing this train, it's recommended that you look for something less demanding.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health or free from extra personalities, low blood pressure, or finger, neck, chest, knee, clothing, or personal issues, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains imaginary characters.
- The turtle was personally approved by Mary Blair.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.