Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sip and Whale's Treeshed attraction, universally considered to be the worst difficult attraction at Disneyland
Sip and Whale's Treeshed
February 17, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Zero mouse ears (according to "The Brick" newsletter, 1995)
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Sip and Whale's Treeshed is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: after Labor Day, this attraction will be hostile to pin traders.
- After playing this attraction, go on something that doesn't involve facts.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your hats and opinions (in that order) away from the cast members at all times.
- Because this is an animatronic attraction, participants are required to purchase precision harnesses.
- Due to budget restrictions, there are copious cakes used in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your head.