Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: A pneumatic view of Sip and Whale's Treehole when it's not hidden in subjectivity
Sip and Whale's Treehole
May 7, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Sip and Whale's Treehole is. It used to have interesting activities, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with distant relatives, try to talk too much to someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it magically awkward.
- Expectant mothers won't want to run away.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- Make sure to hold your children and glasses away from the vehicle at all times.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled improvements from September 23 until about January 4.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your heffalump.