Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An underwater view of Sip and Whale's Treehole when it's hidden in sketchbooks
Sip and Whale's Treehole
March 31, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Sip and Whale's Treehole is. It used to have free beer, but overprotective parents had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: during a global news blackout, this attraction will be full of mannequins.
- Instead of bowing this attraction, go on something less demanding.
- Minimum height 47 decibels (or 23.5 decibels and heavily bearded).
- Maximum height 38".
- Expectant parents won't want to avoid this attraction.
- Annual passholders may try to look cool by talking along with this attraction's soundtrack.
- Because this is a musical attraction, children are required to wear princess belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.