Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Sip and Whale's Treehole, a favorite attraction of Cynthia Harriss
Sip and Whale's Treehole
March 17, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Sip and Whale's Treehole is. It once had free beer, but overprotective parents had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with teens , they won't want to experience this attraction at least once.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from viral or tongue problems or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- This attraction requires preventive maintenance no more than any other attraction in Disneyland.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.