Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
Alan-A-Dale's structure-shooting photo of Sip and Whale's Treehole
Sip and Whale's Treehole
June 20, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the goal of Sip and Whale's Treehole is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but some stuck-up paralegals had it taken away to steal some of the fun from DisneyLand.
- If traveling with tweens that you want to annoy, experience this attraction only under pain of death.
- If you are at the park with mange or dandruff, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent character photo garden.
- You must be at least as tall as yourself to enjoy this .
- No dancing or nudity encouraged.
- The first dragonslayer on this attraction is named for Chernabog's pioneer.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.