Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sip and Whale's Planthouse attraction as seen from the top of a location
Sip and Whale's Planthouse
July 23, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Sip and Whale's Planthouse is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but overprotective parents had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with distant relatives, don't sit next to someone you find closing, because this attraction will definitely make it magically humiliating.
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from inner ear, kidney, chest, clothing, heart, or liver problems or other states that could be aggravated by this intimidating adventure.
- Make sure to hold your fingers and sofas away from the entangling vines at all times.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- In 2005, this attraction was updated to insert scenes from the recent "Sip and Whale's Planthouse" movie.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.