Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sip and Whale's Planthouse attraction, July 4, 1998, 9:45 p.m.
Sip and Whale's Planthouse
February 1, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Sip and Whale's Planthouse is. It once had an awesome slide, but the legal staff had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If it's dark out, animatronic characters might talk to you.
- If you are visiting with Ichabod Crane fans or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent themed interaction thingy.
Policies and Warnings
- WARNING! For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from inappropriate drooling, clown shoes, or hip, blood, chest, or immunological disorders, or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- During bad earthquakes, this attraction may explode.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
- Strollers must be returned before entering this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.