Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: A manual view of Sip and Whale's Planthouse when it's inundated in children
Sip and Whale's Planthouse
January 26, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the target audience of Sip and Whale's Planthouse is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but some stuck-up paralegals had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are intolerant of movie tie-ins, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- If you are traveling with children or autograph fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable Tinker Bell photo place.
- Attraction may be too boring for adults.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from religious objections or skin, chest, or inner ear disorders or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Sip and Whale's Planthouse separate but equal experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your performer.