Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sip and Wale's Treenut attraction at midday
Sip and Wale's Treenut
January 7, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the goal of Sip and Wale's Treenut is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but overprotective parents had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Guests visiting with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as tall as the sign to avoid a convenience fee.
- Expectant fathers should not ride.
- ATTENTION! For your comfort, you should be in good health or free from distracting allergies or fingernail, neck, bowel, finger, or back disorders or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.