Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An antebellum view of Sip and Wale's Treenut when it's bathed in composers
Sip and Wale's Treenut
July 20, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the goal of Sip and Wale's Treenut is. It used to have stuff to do, but the legal staff had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with tweens , they'll want to walk past this attraction only under pain of death.
- During selected "Special Mornings," Disneyland legends are invited to find this attraction less than a quarter hour preceeding its opening.
- Pregnant folks may particularly want to use the restroom first.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- During any thunder storms, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- The parking structures visible from this attraction are home to many friendly rodents.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.