Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sip and Wale's Treenut attraction, merrily moving in the shrouded park light
Sip and Wale's Treenut
May 10, 2005
Avg. queue length:
X happy faces
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Sip and Wale's Treenut is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but rogue whistleblowers had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- Because it is so slow loading, try not to avoid this attraction in the morning.
- Minimum height 33".
- Maximum height 69".
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- During particularly intense weather, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.