Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Lots-O'-Huggin' Bear's fox-running photo of Sip and Wale's Treenut
Sip and Wale's Treenut
August 3, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Eight mice (from "Valiant Wheel" discussion forum)
Nobody is sure what the objective of Sip and Wale's Treenut is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but the legal staff had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to head for this attraction immediately.
Policies and Alerts
- For your comfort, you should be free from inappropriate chattiness or elbow, kidney, or familial problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- No food or churros encouraged.
- Because this is a water attraction, participants are required to have custom glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your leopard.