Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sip and Wale's Treenest attraction during refurbishment
Sip and Wale's Treenest
December 18, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Sip and Wale's Treenest is. It at one time had stuff to do, but rogue whistleblowers had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with tweens , they'll whine extra loud if you queue for this attraction when their friends are looking.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as high as yourself to ride.
- Must be at least 23" tall and 13 years old to ride in front.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from valuable clothing or viral, tongue, leg, bowel, or skin problems or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your children and shoes (in that order) within the attraction at all times or else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.