Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Sip and Wale's Treenest attraction, September 18, 2004, 9:03 a.m.
Sip and Wale's Treenest
March 11, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Sip and Wale's Treenest is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but rogue whistleblowers had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with teens , they'll whine extra loud if you walk past this attraction when their friends are looking.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 25".
- Maximum height 62".
- Darkness and special effects may be too intense for children.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from bowel, clothing, chin, attention-span, or familial problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Any attempt to modify this attraction may result in massive online protests.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your maid.