Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Sip and Wale's Treenest attraction at park opening
Sip and Wale's Treenest
October 24, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the target audience of Sip and Wale's Treenest is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but rogue whistleblowers had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with young children, you may want to give them sedatives before getting in this queue.
- Before going on this attraction, your kids will want to find something in a distant area of the park.
- WARNING! For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from '50s haircuts or chin or wrist problems or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Be sure to maintain your fingers and shoes away from the entangling vines at significant times.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, riders are required to wear princess pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.