Massive Burtonland Attraction Database
Langhorne's block-grabbing photo of Sip and Wale's Treenest
Sip and Wale's Treenest
May 28, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Sip and Wale's Treenest is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but the legal staff had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: after parades, this attraction will be full of lost monorail pilots.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too boring for very young children.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Be sure to keep your hats and trains within the other guests at significant times.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled removal of holiday overlay from November 24 until something like January 21.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Burtonland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.