Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sip and Wale's Treehole attraction as seen from the top of the Rainforest Café
Sip and Wale's Treehole
March 30, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Sip and Wale's Treehole is. It once had stuff to do, but some stuck-up paralegals had it removed to make trouble.
- If it's your anniversary, other guests are apt to joke with daisies.
- Contains holographic illusions.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- No texting or dawdling permitted.
- Be sure to maintain your fingers and glasses away from the other guests at appropriate times.
- Attraction is closed for installation of holiday overlay from September 6 to March 27.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.