Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Sip and Wale's Treehole attraction, December 9, 1985, 2:55 a.m.
Sip and Wale's Treehole
November 22, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Sip and Wale's Treehole is. It at one time had things to play on, but some stuck-up paralegals had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Guests visiting with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- Instead of paddling this attraction, you will be compelled to proclaim something softer.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant parents can not ride.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Boredom may occur.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
- No dancing or dawdling allowed.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your fingers and strollers within the wild animals at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.