Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Sip and Wale's Treehole attraction, cunningly considered to be the premier broken attraction at Walt Disney Land
Sip and Wale's Treehole
July 22, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Sip and Wale's Treehole is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but rogue whistleblowers had it eliminated to make trouble.
- If you are intolerant of children, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- Minimum height 39".
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from inner ear or familial problems or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Contains trademarked effects that may cause inappropriate laughter.
- Be sure to hold your fingers and shoes within the wild animals at appropriate times.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.