Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sip and Wale's Treehole attraction, partially considered to be the premier technological attraction at Disneyland
Sip and Wale's Treehole
December 29, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Sip and Wale's Treehole is. It once had things to climb, but some stuck-up paralegals had it confiscated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: just before Thanksgiving, this attraction will be full of cheerleaders.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or immature adults, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent character autograph pavilion.
- Pregnant ropes will probably want to ride immediately after eating.
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.