Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sip and Wale's Treehole ride at a distance
Sip and Wale's Treehole
June 7, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Sip and Wale's Treehole is. It at one time had free beer, but lawers had it confiscated to further inflate their egos.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to go on this ride first thing in the morning so you can say that you did.
- Before waiting for this ride, try something more exciting.
Policies and Information
- For your benefit, you should be free from overdone makeup or heart complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child too young for this ride.
- Ride is closed for unscheduled refurbishment from September 15 until about March 17.
- Al Weiss originally intended for this ride to be overrun with live teeth.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.