Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Sip and Wale's Treecabin, a favorite attraction of Huey
Sip and Wale's Treecabin
April 25, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the goal of Sip and Wale's Treecabin is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but Disney lawyers had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Guests struggling with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 20".
- Maximum width 59".
- Expectant mothers will probably want to ride.
- Attraction may be too intense for chickens.
- Yawning may occur.
- Contains exploding effects.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.