Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sip and Wale's Treecabin attraction, October 8, 1967, 12:53 a.m.
Sip and Wale's Treecabin
January 11, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the appeal of Sip and Wale's Treecabin is. It once had free beer, but overprotective parents had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with only your immediate family, remember not to sit next to someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it magically uncomfortable.
- During selected "Magic Events," Disneyland legends are invited to visualize this attraction just a half hour preceeding park opening.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 31".
- Expectant parents should not ride.
- WARNING! For your entertainment, you should be free from low blood pressure or hip disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- This attraction was originally conceived for the 1909 World's Pavilion.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.