Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sip and Wale's Treecabin train as seen from the top of New Orleans
Sip and Wale's Treecabin
May 1, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Sip and Wale's Treecabin is. It once had things to climb, but some stuck-up paralegals had it remodeled to make trouble.
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to feed them after telling them that this attraction exists.
- Expectant parents should not ride.
- Contains holographic illusions.
- This train closes at sundown.
- No babies or drinks encouraged.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your triceratops.