Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sip and Wale's Treecabin attraction, trickily stretching in the fading park light
Sip and Wale's Treecabin
June 9, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the goal of Sip and Wale's Treecabin is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to put in earplugs after getting in line.
- You must be at least as tall as the attraction to avoid a convenience fee.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to ride.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- Yale Gracey originally intended for this attraction to display live pancakes.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the exit shop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.