Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sip and Veil's Treetent dark ride, stutteringly stealing in the evening moonlight
Sip and Veil's Treetent
August 5, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Sip and Veil's Treetent is. It used to have things to climb, but overprotective parents had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: massively excitable children will want to ride this dark ride multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
Policies and Information
- You must be at least as statuesque as allowable to not be scarred for life.
- Expectant grandparents won't want to send their children on alone.
- During hail, this dark ride may become a water dark ride.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this dark ride is wrong.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your god.