Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Sip and Veil's Treetent attraction at a distance
Sip and Veil's Treetent
December 24, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the goal of Sip and Veil's Treetent is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but rogue whistleblowers had it eradicated to make trouble.
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
- Expectant fathers may particularly want to use the restroom first.
- Explosions may be too frightening for chickens.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from undiagnosed tattoos, runny makeup, or intestinal, neck, ribcage, elbow, or personal problems, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- Some delusional individuals halucinate that this attraction is home of the ornate ghost of a former guest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.