Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Sip and Veil's Nuthouse attraction as seen from the top of Switzerland
Sip and Veil's Nuthouse
February 20, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Sip and Veil's Nuthouse is. It once had free beer, but lawers had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
- After overlapping this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something with less people on it.
- If you are at the park with pirate fans or princess fanatics, you may want to check out the exit-convenient character autograph area.
Policies and Warnings
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your loose articles and strollers within the other guests at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.