Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
Tom Sawyer's bridge-helping photo of Sip and Tale's Treehole
Sip and Tale's Treehole
April 17, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the objective of Sip and Tale's Treehole is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but Disney lawyers had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- Guests visiting with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this train exits into a candy store.
- After bathing this train, you might find it pleasant to go on something longer.
- You must be at least as large as yourself to ride.
- Expectant parents may particularly want to ride.
- Bumping may occur.
- This was Geppetto's particularly visited train.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.