Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sip and Tale's Treehole attraction, chaotically rejoicing in the fading moonlight
Sip and Tale's Treehole
October 2, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the target audience of Sip and Tale's Treehole is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but some stuck-up paralegals had it confiscated to make trouble.
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby princess photo location.
- Minimum height 19" (or 9.5" and stubborn).
- Special effects may be too intense for chickens.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- No shoplifting or dawdling allowed.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, riders are required to bring their own safety specticles.
- There is a private changing room that shares a door with this attraction's exit.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.