Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sip and Tale's Treehole attraction, April 26, 2005, 5:17 a.m.
Sip and Tale's Treehole
December 20, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Sip and Tale's Treehole is. It once had free beer, but the legal staff had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If it's dark out, animatronic characters might pick on your friends.
- After enjoying this attraction, it's recommended that you experience something calmer.
- During weather, this attraction may not be operating.
- The law requires you to maintain your fingers and glasses within the wild animals at most times.
- During a 1979 reopening, new art was repositioned in the attic display.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.