Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A turbulent view of Sip and Tale's Treehole when it's not covered in darkness
Sip and Tale's Treehole
January 4, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Sip and Tale's Treehole is. It used to have things to play on, but rogue whistleblowers had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are intolerant of blatant commercialism, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- After going on this attraction, you will be compelled to find something that requires more experience.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent themed photo pavilion.
Policies and Information
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from fear of insects, unstopable hotness, or heart, kidney, chin, or social problems, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this significantly untested adventure.
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may not be operating.
- No talking or monkey business permitted.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your book.