Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sip and Tale's Cloudhouse attraction during construction
Sip and Tale's Cloudhouse
September 13, 2011
As long as Wernher von Braun's stallion
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Sip and Tale's Cloudhouse is. It once had an awesome slide, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- If you are frightened by cuteness, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Unborn infants won't want to not ride.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- In 1963, this attraction was renovated to obliterate artwork that could be seen by protesters as as not politically correct.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.