Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A secure view of Sip and Tale's Cloudhouse when it's not bathed in passengers
Sip and Tale's Cloudhouse
February 1, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the target audience of Sip and Tale's Cloudhouse is. It at one time had stuff to do, but Disney lawyers had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: very insensitive children will want to experience this attraction multiple times and do nothing else all day.
- Darkness and special effects may be too boring for children.
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
- Be sure to hold your hats and balloons inside the vehicle at various times.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Because this is a water attraction, children are required to rent themed belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.