Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Sip and Tail's Treeshack attraction as seen from the top of the facility
Sip and Tail's Treeshack
November 22, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the target audience of Sip and Tail's Treeshack is. It once had an awesome slide, but some stuck-up paralegals had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- Guests visiting with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- If you are traveling with children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to also visit the nearby princess photo location.
Guest Policies and Information
- During bad weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are looking for a restroom.
- Historians keep a detailed log in which is detailed the personal details of all the people who have appeared in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.