Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Sip and Tail's Treeshack attraction during refurbishment
Sip and Tail's Treeshack
October 28, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the appeal of Sip and Tail's Treeshack is. It used to have interesting activities, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- Because it is so nauseating, those in the know experience this attraction second thing in the evening.
- After going on this attraction, custom demands that you go on something soothing.
Policies and Information
- For your comfort, you should be free from car sickness, low blood pressure, or elbow, ankle, back, knee, or ribcage problems, or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Contains exploding characters.
- No food or flash photography allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your daisy.