Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sip and Tail's Treeshack attraction, which recently celebrated its original anniversary
Sip and Tail's Treeshack
April 17, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Sip and Tail's Treeshack is. It once had interesting activities, but lawers had it removed to make trouble.
- Guests struggling with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- After educating this attraction, your kids will want to go on something with less people on it.
- Minimum height 35".
- Maximum height 70".
- Unborn infants will probably want to ride.
- WARNING! For your safety and comfort, you should be free from neck, chest, ribcage, lycanthropic, spinal, or kidney disorders or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.