Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sip and Tail's Treeshack adventure, which recently celebrated its traditional anniversary
Sip and Tail's Treeshack
July 2, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the objective of Sip and Tail's Treeshack is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but rogue whistleblowers had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: in many cases, small children will want to ride this adventure multiple times.
Policies and Notices
- Pregnant areas should ride immediately after eating.
- Yawning may occur.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- This was one of the least famous "V ticket" adventures.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the exit queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.