Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: A young view of Sip and Tail's Treeshack when it's covered in darkness
Sip and Tail's Treeshack
February 19, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the goal of Sip and Tail's Treeshack is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to make trouble.
- Warning: particularly insensitive children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times and do nothing else all day.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable Aida meet-and-greet location.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 43".
- Shortest guest must be at least 67" tall.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- This attraction's theme song may be stuck in your head for weeks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.