Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sip and Tail's Treeshack attraction during construction
Sip and Tail's Treeshack
November 18, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Sip and Tail's Treeshack is. It once had interesting activities, but lawers had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Because it is so nauseating, try not to avoid this attraction second thing during giving birth.
- Minimum height 19".
- Must be at least 46" tall and 36 years old to ride on the sideboard.
- Expectant mothers may not ride.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- No photography or monkey business allowed.
- Because this is a water attraction, participants are required to adopt safety harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.