Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sip and Tail's Treeshack attraction, privately healing in the evening park light
Sip and Tail's Treeshack
October 4, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Sip and Tail's Treeshack is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but rogue whistleblowers had it confiscated to make trouble.
- Warning: very princess-addicted children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, and may help if you don't let them.
- You must be at least as big as your companions to go on.
- Must be at least 53" tall and 34 years old to ride in back.
- Expectant fathers should not ride.
- For your safety, you should be free from valuable clothing or hair, cardiac, tongue, hip, or familial problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Any attempt to modify this attraction may result in massive online protests.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.