Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Sip and Tail's Treecottage attraction at dusk
Sip and Tail's Treecottage
March 12, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the objective of Sip and Tail's Treecottage is. It once had an awesome slide, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with teens , they'll whine extra loud if you queue for this attraction alone.
- After experiencing this attraction, you will be compelled to try something in a distant area of the park.
- Expectant mothers can send their children on alone.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from emotional baggage or ankle, back, blood, intestinal, or hair problems or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.