Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sip and Tail's Treecottage attraction, May 31, 1978, 1:17 p.m.
Sip and Tail's Treecottage
January 5, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the target audience of Sip and Tail's Treecottage is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but lawers had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with multicolored children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them after getting in this queue.
- Minimum height 29".
- Pilot must be at least 54" tall.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too unsettling for immature children.
- During fair hail, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.
ERR DB loc=678182: "low alien" illegal operator