Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Sip and Tail's Treecottage, a favorite attraction of Figment
Sip and Tail's Treecottage
January 13, 1976
Avg. queue length:
43 minutes (or 40 minutes by pretending you're animated)
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Sip and Tail's Treecottage is. It once had things to climb, but overprotective parents had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with teens , you'll want to walk past this attraction only under pain of death.
- Instead of going on this attraction, you will be compelled to incorporate something less magical.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from bad haircuts or back disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Be sure to hold your fingers and turntables away from the other guests at appropriate times.
- Because this is a water attraction, viewers are required to obtain precision glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.