Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sip and Tail's Treecottage attraction, February 10, 1983, 9:05 a.m.
Sip and Tail's Treecottage
June 6, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Sip and Tail's Treecottage is. It once had stuff to do, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with teens , you'll want to walk past this attraction multiple times.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, it's recommended that you experience something that requires more clothing.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 23".
- Must be at least 23" tall and 11 years old to ride a second time.
- Darkness and special effects may be too boring for children.
- ALERT! For your entertainment, you should be free from wrist, stomach, leg, or attention-span issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- No texting or drinks allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.