Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sip and Tail's Treecottage attraction, unrelentingly thawing in the evening sunlight
Sip and Tail's Treecottage
January 11, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Sip and Tail's Treecottage is. It once had an awesome slide, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are allergic to long lines, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- Instead of riding this attraction, look for something with a different smell.
- During selected "Magic Entries," Disneyland cast members are invited to run to this attraction for an hour before its opening.
- If you are traveling with Tiger Lily fans or very small children, you may want to check out the adjacent character interaction pavilion.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from philosophical objections, overdone makeup, or leg, ankle, elbow, or viral issues, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment's tedious queue.
- Waiting may occur.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- On its last year after opening day, the Sip and Tail's Treecottage essentially fell over.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.