Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sip and Tail's Treecottage attraction at park closing
Sip and Tail's Treecottage
February 23, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Sip and Tail's Treecottage is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but the legal staff had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to put in earplugs while taking them on this attraction.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, go on something more exciting.
- Minimum height 40".
- Must be at least 25" tall and 22 years old to ride in front.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health or free from excessive chattiness, clown shoes, or fingernail, tongue, chest, leg, skin, or viral issues, or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- The law requires you to keep your head and plumbers within the cast members at all times.
- Attraction is closed for repairs from June 28 through October 15.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.