Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sip and Tail's Treecottage attraction, which recently celebrated its manual anniversary
Sip and Tail's Treecottage
March 16, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Sip and Tail's Treecottage is. It used to have things to climb, but Disney lawyers had it eliminated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to go on this attraction first thing in the morning just to keep your family happy.
- You must be at least as big as allowable to ride.
- Must be at least 57" tall and 37 years old to ride with the pilot.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- Before a 1984 downsizing, new jokes were repositioned in the breadroom scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.