Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sip and Sail's Nuthouse attraction during a moment of contemplation
Sip and Sail's Nuthouse
July 22, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Sip and Sail's Nuthouse is. It used to have free beer, but some stuck-up paralegals had it remodeled to make trouble.
- If you are sensitive to long lines, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- After enjoying this attraction, experience something with a different smell.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," Disneyland repeated visitors can't imagine this attraction more than an hour before park closing.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 37".
- Unborn infants won't want to ride immediately after eating.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- It is rumored that Hades' frozen stallion is entombed beneath this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.