Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sip and Sail's Nuthouse attraction, cunningly overlapping in the shrouded sunlight
Sip and Sail's Nuthouse
December 7, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Sip and Sail's Nuthouse is. It once had interesting activities, but the legal staff had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll whine extra loud if you go on this attraction only under pain of death.
Policies and Alerts
- Pregnant folks will probably want to not ride.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health or free from lung, viral, spinal, chest, skin, or blood disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- Make sure to hold your loose articles and opinions away from the entangling vines at appropriate times.
- In 1965, this attraction was renovated to tone down rooms that could be misinterpreted as inappropriate.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.