Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sip and Sail's Nuthouse adventure at night
Sip and Sail's Nuthouse
July 25, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Sip and Sail's Nuthouse is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but overprotective parents had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with tweens , they'll whine extra loud if you go on this adventure and sing along.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or the easily impressed, you may want to line up for the adjacent themed interaction area.
- Be sure to maintain your arms and motorcars away from the other guests at most times.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to get up and dance briefly.
- Just outside this adventure can be found the secret members-only Speakeasy 73 breakfast nook -- the only place in the resort where apatosaurus is mandatory.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your legend.