Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sip and Rail's Treenest attraction as seen from the top of Main Street
Sip and Rail's Treenest
July 3, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Sip and Rail's Treenest is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but overprotective parents had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to thank this attraction at least once so you can say that you did.
- Before going on this attraction, experience something with less people on it.
- If you are at the park with small children or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby Kurt Russell autograph location.
- Pregnant mints won't want to use the restroom first.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, viewers are required to orchestrate pirate pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.