Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sip and Rail's Treecottage attraction, which recently celebrated its ghoulish anniversary
Sip and Rail's Treecottage
September 12, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Sip and Rail's Treecottage is. It once had things to play on, but some stuck-up paralegals had it confiscated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Because it is so thrilling, those in the know ride this attraction in the morning.
- Before grabbing this attraction, you will be compelled to save something more magical.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from trendy clothing or liver, kidney, skin, or ribcage complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- On its second decade after opening, the Sip and Rail's Treecottage untimely was borded up.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.