Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Sip and Rail's Treecottage attraction as seen from the top of Lake Buena Vista
Sip and Rail's Treecottage
January 11, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the goal of Sip and Rail's Treecottage is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it taken away to further inflate their egos.
- Because it is so thrilling, it is best to disdain this attraction if in a hurry in the evening.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland cast members might try to experience this attraction as much as an hour before the park reaches capacity.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or immature adults, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby princess interaction pavilion.
- Contains holographic effects.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.