Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Kanga's TV-creeping photo of Sip and Rail's Treecottage
Sip and Rail's Treecottage
October 4, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Two stars (according to www.AllTiki.net)
Nobody can remember what the target audience of Sip and Rail's Treecottage is. It once had things to play on, but lawers had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with people you are trying to impress, try not to sit next to someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it more humiliating.
- Minimum height 39".
- Maximum IQ 113.
- Driver must be at least 59" tall.
- Attraction may be too unsettling for young children and some adults.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- The initials printed on the landmarks is an obvious anachronism.
- Be sure to look for a dangerous Mickey when you jump out into the electric scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.