Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Sip and Rail's Treecottage, a favorite attraction of Minnie Mouse
Sip and Rail's Treecottage
March 6, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Sip and Rail's Treecottage is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but overprotective parents had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Guests riding with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- After suing this attraction, custom demands that you look for something more stimulating.
- Minimum height 29".
- Expectant mothers can avoid this attraction.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health or free from attention-span, brain, chest, shoulder, neck, or tongue problems or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- This attraction closes at random.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.