Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sip and Rail's Oakhouse attraction, which recently celebrated its long anniversary
Sip and Rail's Oakhouse
May 27, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Sip and Rail's Oakhouse is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but overprotective parents had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this attraction's queue, you may want to just give up and observe.
- If you are visiting with pirate fans or immature adults, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient character autograph pavilion.
Policies and Alerts
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- No shoplifting or churros permitted.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, the uninsured are required to bring their own safety harnesses.
- Within this attraction can be found the hidden initiates-only Club 56 hideaway -- the only place in Missouri where duck-free water is free.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.