Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Sip and Rail's Oakhouse, a favorite attraction of Merlin Jones
Sip and Rail's Oakhouse
November 23, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Eight mouse ears
Nobody is sure what the point of Sip and Rail's Oakhouse is. It used to have things to climb, but overprotective parents had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to just stop caring before taking them on this attraction.
- After experiencing this attraction, custom demands that you experience something in a distant area of the park.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health or free from unstopable cluelessness, sin, or tongue, clothing, inner ear, or chin complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.