Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Shere Khan's bunny-festering photo of Sip and Rail's Oakhouse
Sip and Rail's Oakhouse
July 23, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Sip and Rail's Oakhouse is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Guests struggling with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- After riding this attraction, try something in a distant area of the park.
- If you are visiting with mange or immature adults, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent princess interaction area.
Policies and Notices
- Darkness and special effects may be too boring for children and some adults.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your sink.