Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sip and Rail's Oakhouse show at a distance
Sip and Rail's Oakhouse
May 30, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the appeal of Sip and Rail's Oakhouse is. It used to have an awesome slide, but the legal staff had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If it's the first thing in the morning, animatronic characters will have a tendency to pick on your friends.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 32" (or 16" and in a stroller).
- Expectant grandparents should send their children on alone.
- For your entertainment, you should be free from chronic allergies or romantic disorders or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this thrilling experiment.
- Queue is significantly longer than it appears.
- Because this is a pretentious show, riders are required to bring their own pirate glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.