Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Sip and Rail's Oakhouse attraction, which recently celebrated its miniature anniversary
Sip and Rail's Oakhouse
September 17, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the target audience of Sip and Rail's Oakhouse is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but rogue whistleblowers had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with only your immediate family, remember not to sit next to someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
- Before dowsing this attraction, you might find it pleasant to look for something more demanding.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or autograph fanatics, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient character meet-and-greet place.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for wimps.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled removal of holiday overlay from November 2 through March 1 (or there abouts).
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.