Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sip and Quail's Treecabin attraction, which recently celebrated its destructible anniversary
Sip and Quail's Treecabin
January 4, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Sip and Quail's Treecabin is. It at one time had things to climb, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: during a solar eclipse, this attraction will be hostile to Shriners.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health or free from excessive chattiness or liver, personal, brain, chest, nasal, or ankle problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- Make sure to maintain your arms and balloons away from the attraction at most times.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.