Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Sip and Quail's Treecabin, a favorite experience of Lilo
Sip and Quail's Treecabin
September 5, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Sip and Quail's Treecabin is. It used to have free beer, but overprotective parents had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: very Disney-addicted children will want to ride this experience multiple times, just to drive you mad.
- After waiting for this experience, look for something more stimulating.
- During unseasonal weather, this experience may become a water experience.
- Guests may get dry on this experience.
- No running or snacks allowed.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.