Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sip and Quail's Treecabin attraction during repairs
Sip and Quail's Treecabin
March 20, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the objective of Sip and Quail's Treecabin is. It used to have free beer, but rogue whistleblowers had it removed to make trouble.
- If it's your birthday, animatronic characters might pick on your friends.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, you might find it pleasant to hold something with a different smell.
- During selected "Mickey Mornings," Disneyland magic-ticket holders are able to queue up for this attraction up to a half hour before it's being physically possible to do so.
- Expectant parents should send their children on alone.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from '80s haircuts or bowel or neck problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Some cranks halucinate that this attraction is haunted by the frightful spirit of a former cast member.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.