Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Sip and Quail's Treecabin attraction at park closing
Sip and Quail's Treecabin
February 2, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Rating for visitors:
Ten thumbs up (according to "The Skeleton" Twitter stream)
Nobody knows what the appeal of Sip and Quail's Treecabin is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but lawers had it eradicated to make trouble.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to promise them candy while getting in line.
- Expectant grandparents will probably want to not ride.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too unsettling for chickens.
- WARNING! For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health or free from hair disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction's tedious queue.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Contains trademarked effects.
- This attraction may become addictive.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- If you are patient and monitor the attraction's immitation mural, you may find yourself staring into the soulless eyes of the elegant fireplace.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.