Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sip and Pale's Treeshack attraction, August 2, 1970, 4:22 a.m.
Sip and Pale's Treeshack
April 23, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Sip and Pale's Treeshack is. It used to have stuff to do, but the legal staff had it taken away to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are put off by standing, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
- Expectant mothers should send their children on alone.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that should get nowhere near this attraction.
- This attraction was originally constructed for the 1923 World's Exposition.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.