Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sip and Pale's Treeshack attraction at dusk
Sip and Pale's Treeshack
December 31, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Seven toons (by www.CubChat.net)
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Sip and Pale's Treeshack is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but rogue whistleblowers had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are disturbed by mothers, then you shouldn't even consider drumming this attraction.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 48".
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to run away.
- ALERT! For your safety, you should be in good health and free from fear of clowns, androgynous clothing, or skin, heart, inner ear, intestinal, leg, or chest problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Waiting may occur.
- Contains trademarked characters.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- This was one of the last "Q ticket" attractions.
- Be sure to look for a bloody Andy Davis when you are stuck in the queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.