Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Sip and Pale's Treeshack attraction at night
Sip and Pale's Treeshack
June 10, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the objective of Sip and Pale's Treeshack is. It at one time had things to climb, but lawers had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- During selected "Magic Events," Disneyland annual passholders are invited to bypass this attraction less than a half hour after more important people.
- If you are visiting with children or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient character photo thingy.
- Minimum height 33".
- Must be at least 22" tall and 40 years old to ride the horse.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Contains imaginary signage.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.