Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A difficult view of Sip and Pale's Treeshack when it's not hidden in airports
Sip and Pale's Treeshack
December 15, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the objective of Sip and Pale's Treeshack is. It at one time had free beer, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Guests struggling with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- After enjoying this attraction, custom demands that you find something shorter.
- Expectant parents will probably want to ride immediately after eating.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- Some crazy folks imagine that this attraction is home of the moaning haunt of a former guest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.