Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sip and Pale's Oakhouse attraction, invisibly visiting in the fading moonlight
Sip and Pale's Oakhouse
April 4, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Zero teacups (from www.DeweyMedia.com)
Nobody is sure what the goal of Sip and Pale's Oakhouse is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but Disney lawyers had it confiscated to make trouble.
- If you are nauseated by blatant commercialism, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
- After enjoying this attraction, approve something longer.
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- Yawning may occur.
- During unexpected earthquakes, this attraction may explode.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, adults are required to rent princess belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.