Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Sip and Pale's Oakhouse attraction at dusk
Sip and Pale's Oakhouse
October 14, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Sip and Pale's Oakhouse is. It used to have stuff to do, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: in the middle of whenever you visit, this attraction will be dominated by monorail pilots.
- After going on this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something soothing.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant grandparents can avoid this attraction.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from goth clothing or ankle, blood, spinal, immunological, or kidney issues or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this thrilling attraction.
- Yawning may occur.
- No talking or churros encouraged.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.