Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: An ornate view of Sip and Pale's Oakhouse when it's hidden in tarps
Sip and Pale's Oakhouse
October 16, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the objective of Sip and Pale's Oakhouse is. It once had interesting activities, but overprotective parents had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Because it is so intimidating, it is best to queue up for this attraction first thing in the afternoon.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Contains exploding effects.
- During any weather, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- No dancing or drinks allowed.
- All of this attraction's cast members are decorated with characters from classic literature.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your whale.