Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sip and Pale's Oakhouse attraction at night
Sip and Pale's Oakhouse
April 20, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Sip and Pale's Oakhouse is. It once had stuff to do, but lawers had it taken away to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: just before the Fourth of July, this attraction will be uncomfortable for children.
- During selected "Magic Days," Disneyland celebrities might try to visit this attraction for an hour preceeding its opening.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or people in their second childhood, you may want to check out the adjacent character autograph thingy.
- Contains imported characters.
- Guests may get damp on this attraction.
- No running or monkey business allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.