Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: Sip and Nail's Treenut, a favorite attraction of Magoo
Sip and Nail's Treenut
July 31, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Sip and Nail's Treenut is. It used to have things to climb, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll want to experience this attraction and sing along.
- Attraction may be too unsettling for children.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your arms and glasses away from the vehicle at most times.
- The trees behind this attraction are filled with homeless former cast members.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.