Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
Pictured: The Sip and Nail's Treenut attraction, boringly considered to be the premier official attraction at Disney Land
Sip and Nail's Treenut
February 21, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Three churros (from Jane)
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Sip and Nail's Treenut is. It used to have an awesome slide, but rogue whistleblowers had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with tweens , they'll want to go on this attraction only after a pledge of silence.
- During selected "Special Mornings," high-rolling Disney Land legends will want to experience this attraction just a moment preceeding its opening.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Contains strobe-light signage.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Attraction is closed just for the fun of it from December 2 through January 25.
- This is the only popular attraction in the resort near which an animatronic Kanga can be witnessed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your visitor.