Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sip and Nail's Treenut thrill ride during repairs
Sip and Nail's Treenut
July 24, 1967
Avg. queue length:
At least five jollies
Nobody can remember what the objective of Sip and Nail's Treenut is. It once had an awesome slide, but rogue whistleblowers had it eliminated to make trouble.
- If traveling with teens , you'll want to queue for this thrill ride alone.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," Disneyland bloggers will want to forget about this thrill ride less than a quarter hour before its breaking down for the day.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant fathers won't want to not ride.
- Guests may get wet on this thrill ride.
- This thrill ride closes at dawn.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.