Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Sip and Nail's Treenut, a favorite attraction of Dapper Dan
Sip and Nail's Treenut
January 13, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the objective of Sip and Nail's Treenut is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but some stuck-up paralegals had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to give them sedatives instead of telling them that this attraction exists.
- After flocking this attraction, try something less magical.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to not ride.
- Contains trademarked scenes.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.