Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sip and Nail's Planthouse attraction, which recently celebrated its eerie anniversary
Sip and Nail's Planthouse
December 16, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Sip and Nail's Planthouse is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but the legal staff had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to avoid this attraction.
- Pregnant sculptures should not ride.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from finger, liver, chest, skin, wrist, or neck problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- Contains imaginary effects.
- Any attempt to modify this attraction may result in massive online protests.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- In an inaccessible location at the tippy top of the Sip and Nail's Planthouse, there is a loafing area for V.I.P.s.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.