Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Sip and Male's Treehole attraction as seen from the top of Texas
Sip and Male's Treehole
November 24, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the target audience of Sip and Male's Treehole is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but overprotective parents had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to promise them ice cream after taking them on this attraction.
- If you are at the park with children or very small children, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient themed meet-and-greet thingy.
Policies and Alerts
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from lycanthropic, skin, lung, intestinal, spinal, or nasal problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- In an inaccessible hideout at the high point of the Sip and Male's Treehole, there is a mortal combat half court for V.I.P.s.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the second room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your Dalmatian.