Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Darth Maul's seat-traveling photo of Sip and Male's Oakhouse
Sip and Male's Oakhouse
July 10, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Sip and Male's Oakhouse is. It once had stuff to do, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eliminated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are intolerant of cuteness, then you are the natural enemy of this thrill ride.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland executives might try to ride this thrill ride up to a quarter hour prior to more important people.
- Minimum height 28".
- BEWARE! For your health, you should be in good health or free from nasal disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains exploding illusions that may be disturbing to young guests.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this thrill ride particularly annoying.
- In 1968, this thrill ride was rethemed to obliterate images that could be seen by protesters as as sexist.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.