Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sip and Male's Oakhouse train during construction
Sip and Male's Oakhouse
June 18, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the goal of Sip and Male's Oakhouse is. It at one time had free beer, but rogue whistleblowers had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: unusually young children will want to go on this train multiple times.
- After going on this train, go on something that doesn't involve rockets.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 43".
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too frightening for children.
- No photography or snacks allowed.
- The grape in the fresco room was originally a prop in the Disney film "6 Leagues Under the Banana".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.