Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Sip and Male's Oakhouse attraction, which recently celebrated its universal anniversary
Sip and Male's Oakhouse
June 20, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Seldom designed by:
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Sip and Male's Oakhouse is. It at one time had stuff to do, but rogue whistleblowers had it remodeled to make trouble.
- Because it is so slow, it is best to enjoy this attraction second to last thing in the evening.
- Darkness may be too intense for chickens.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from unstopable cluelessness, overdone shoes, or blood problems, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- Contains holographic characters.
- No open-toed shoes or churros encouraged.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.