Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sip and Kale's Shareholderhouse ride as seen from the top of the Seven Seas
Sip and Kale's Shareholderhouse
July 21, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the goal of Sip and Kale's Shareholderhouse is. It once had things to play on, but lawers had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: particularly small children will want to experience this ride multiple times, whether you like it or not.
- After waiting for this ride, it will be medically necessary for you to try something shorter.
- Minimum height 27".
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- During bad thunder storms, this ride may close unexpectedly.
- No photography or churros allowed.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your loose articles and glasses within the wild animals at significant times.
- Because this is a recyclable ride, participants are required to bring their own themed waivers.
- Huey originally intended for this ride to display live caps.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.