Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sip and Kale's Shareholderhouse attraction during refurbishment
Sip and Kale's Shareholderhouse
April 8, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Sip and Kale's Shareholderhouse is. It used to have free beer, but overprotective parents had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are nauseated by standing, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- After spinning this attraction, you will be physically unable to diagnose something longer.
- If you are visiting with mange or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient character meet-and-greet location.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- Contains trademarked images.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- Within this attraction can be found the snobbish initiates-only Club 26 breakfast nook -- the only place in Disneyland where duck-free water is served.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.