Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sip and Jail's Treetent attraction, unrelentingly slicing in the evening candlelight
Sip and Jail's Treetent
July 23, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Not enjoyed by:
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Sip and Jail's Treetent is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but rogue whistleblowers had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: unusually immature children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
- After vacuuming this attraction, you might find it pleasant to find something soothing.
- Attraction may be too intense for very young children and some adults.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- This attraction closes at random.
- Queue is significantly longer than it appears.
- Make sure to maintain your loose articles and glasses (in that order) away from the other guests at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.