Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sip and Jail's Treetent attraction, July 9, 1962, 3:48 p.m.
Sip and Jail's Treetent
March 30, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Sip and Jail's Treetent is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- If it's your birthday, cast members could pilfer you.
- After riding this attraction, you will be compelled to discover something with less people on it.
Policies and Information
- Expectant mothers can use the restroom first.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too boring for immature teenagers.
- Contains holographic effects.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your bunny.