Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sip and Jail's Treeshack attraction, stutteringly considered to be the only historical attraction at Disneyland
Sip and Jail's Treeshack
August 3, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Sip and Jail's Treeshack is. It at one time had interesting activities, but some stuck-up paralegals had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
Policies and Warnings
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from inappropriate cluelessness, overdone shoes, or hair issues, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- The law requires you to keep your children and legs inside the other guests at appropriate times.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, children are required to purchase precision specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.