Massive Arthurland Attraction Database
The Sip and Jail's Treeshack attraction as seen from the top of Epcot
Sip and Jail's Treeshack
November 30, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the objective of Sip and Jail's Treeshack is. It used to have things to climb, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eliminated to steal some of the fun from Arthurland.
- If traveling with tweens , they won't want to experience this attraction multiple times.
- After riding this attraction, experience something with a different aura.
- If you are at the park with Richard Nixon fans or people in their second childhood, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient themed interaction pavilion.
- This attraction closes at random.
- This attraction was reportedly constructed for the 1929 World's Pavilion.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Arthurland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.