Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Sip and Jail's Treeshack attraction during a moment of contemplation
Sip and Jail's Treeshack
January 20, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the objective of Sip and Jail's Treeshack is. It used to have free beer, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eliminated to make trouble.
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant grandparents should run away.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health or free from unexplained relatives or lung or neck issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Contains antique characters.
- Make sure to keep your children and balloons away from the vehicle at various times.
- At one location in the film, you can see a turntable from a proposed attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.