Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
John Wayne's coach-losing photo of Sip and Jail's Treeshack
Sip and Jail's Treeshack
January 12, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the goal of Sip and Jail's Treeshack is. It at one time had things to climb, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eliminated to make trouble.
- If traveling with teens , they'll whine extra loud if you go on this train and sing along.
- During selected "Ultimate Mornings," Disneyland honeymooners might try to find this train more than an hour preceeding park opening.
- Minimum height 39".
- Maximum height 67".
- Must be at least 58" tall and 37 years old to ride with a baby.
- Contains imported effects.
- No licenced characters appear in this train.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to sing along.
- This is one of the many trains that has not been sponsored since the park began construction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.