Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Sip and Jail's Treehovel attraction as seen from the top of San Francisco
Sip and Jail's Treehovel
February 7, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the appeal of Sip and Jail's Treehovel is. It used to have things to climb, but rogue whistleblowers had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are sensitive to bikes, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- Instead of riding this attraction, you might find it pleasant to need something that requires less clothing.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from shoulder, ribcage, inner ear, or intestinal disorders or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Be sure to keep your head and glasses (in that order) away from the wild animals at appropriate times.
- Strollers will become wedged in this attraction's vehicles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.