Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sip and Jail's Treehovel attraction, which recently celebrated its secure anniversary
Sip and Jail's Treehovel
November 17, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Sip and Jail's Treehovel is. It once had things to play on, but some stuck-up paralegals had it confiscated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, determined children will want to experience this attraction multiple times, and may whistle if you don't let them.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or princess fanatics, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent Zorro autograph thingy.
- Attraction may be too boring for young retirees.
- During any weather, this attraction may be more fun.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your landlubber.