Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Sip and Jail's Shrubhouse attraction, which recently celebrated its spectacular anniversary
Sip and Jail's Shrubhouse
January 23, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the target audience of Sip and Jail's Shrubhouse is. It once had stuff to do, but Disney lawyers had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with tweens , they won't want to walk past this attraction only under pain of death.
- During bad weather, this attraction may be more fun.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, the uninsured are required to rent princess specticles.
- Attraction is closed for relocation from January 2 to June 24.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.