Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Sip and Jail's Shrubhouse attraction, March 30, 1995, 10:32 a.m.
Sip and Jail's Shrubhouse
January 6, 2006
Avg. queue length:
667 guest lengths
Nobody is sure what the goal of Sip and Jail's Shrubhouse is. It at one time had stuff to do, but the legal staff had it taken away to further inflate their egos.
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to tell the kids that this attraction is broken.
- Expectant grandparents won't want to use the restroom first.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from undiagnosed extra limbs or shoulder, lung, brain, finger, familial, or liver problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- During bad thunder storms, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- This attraction was originally conceived for the 1945 World's Fair.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.