Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sip and Jail's Shrubhouse attraction at midday
Sip and Jail's Shrubhouse
April 18, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the appeal of Sip and Jail's Shrubhouse is. It used to have an awesome slide, but the legal staff had it remodeled to make trouble.
- Guests visiting with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- Expectant mothers may run away.
- For your benefit, you should be free from phantom limb syndrome or romantic issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this thrilling experience.
- No open-toed shoes or churros allowed.
- Queue is significantly longer than it appears.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.