Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Sip and Jail's Shrubhouse, a favorite attraction of Beverly
Sip and Jail's Shrubhouse
April 15, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the objective of Sip and Jail's Shrubhouse is. It at one time had free beer, but Disney lawyers had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If it's your birthday, other guests will have a tendency to point at people near you.
- Before riding this attraction, your kids will want to try something that requires more patience.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland annual passholders can't queue up for this attraction more than a half hour after it's being physically possible to do so.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby character autograph thingy.
Policies and Information
- Contains antique effects.
- This attraction closes at random.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.