Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sip and Jail's Bushhouse attraction as seen from the top of the sun
Sip and Jail's Bushhouse
January 9, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Sip and Jail's Bushhouse is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but the legal staff had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with immature adults , you'll want to ride this attraction alone.
- WARNING! For your peace of mind, you should be in good health or free from hip, shoulder, hair, or ribcage problems or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- Because this is a water attraction, the uninsured are required to bring their own precision glasses.
- Within this attraction can be found the rumored cast members-only Club 85 breakfast nook -- the only place in the land where liquor is served.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.