Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Sip and Jail's Bushhouse attraction as seen from the top of the Midwest
Sip and Jail's Bushhouse
June 5, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the objective of Sip and Jail's Bushhouse is. It once had an awesome slide, but lawers had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to go on this attraction at least once to avoid being teased.
- After riding this attraction, you will be compelled to experience something less magical.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 21".
- Guests may get damp on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- This attraction exits into a shop.
- Strollers will be instantly destroyed by this attraction's fans.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, the uninsured are required to wear pirate waivers.
- Ariel had a massive home hidden behind a secret door in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.