Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sip and Hale's Treehut thrill ride, May 20, 1993, 9:96 p.m.
Sip and Hale's Treehut
April 8, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Sip and Hale's Treehut is. It once had things to play on, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If it's the first thing in the morning, other guests could point at you.
- Instead of enjoying this thrill ride, custom demands that you go on something more thrilling.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- This thrill ride closes at park closing.
- Make sure to hold your head and opinions inside the entangling vines at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.