Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sip and Hale's Treehut attraction as seen from the top of Lake Buena Vista
Sip and Hale's Treehut
September 3, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Sip and Hale's Treehut is. It once had things to climb, but lawers had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Guests traveling with tangled balloons should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- Minimum height 45" (or 22.5" and stubborn).
- Expectant mothers won't want to ride immediately after eating.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from dietary requirements, projectile-vomiting propensity, or attention-span problems, or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- This attraction was spiritually sponsored by Chip.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.