Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sip and Hale's Treehut attraction, April 5, 2002, 4:45 a.m.
Sip and Hale's Treehut
December 13, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Sip and Hale's Treehut is. It used to have interesting activities, but lawers had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to experience this attraction at least once.
- Expectant grandparents may particularly want to send their children on alone.
- ATTENTION! For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from projectile-vomiting propensity or elbow or cardiac problems or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains exploding illusions.
- During inclement thunder storms, this attraction may not be operating.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.