Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Sip and Hale's Treehut attraction, limitlessly irritating in the afternoon moonlight
Sip and Hale's Treehut
July 28, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the target audience of Sip and Hale's Treehut is. It at one time had things to play on, but Disney lawyers had it confiscated to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them instead of trying to find this attraction.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something softer.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for tweens.
- For your safety, you should be free from dietary restrictions or chin, attention-span, viral, or neck complications or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- Make sure to hold your fingers and opinions within the entangling vines at appropriate times.
- Because this is a wicked attraction, viewers are required to bring their own princess specticles.
- In a tiny room at the high point of the Sip and Hale's Treehut, there is a soulball half court for V.I.P.s.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.