Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Sip and Hale's Treehut attraction, March 17, 1993, 7:55 p.m.
Sip and Hale's Treehut
February 14, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Seven mouse ears (by "The Snail" magazine)
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Sip and Hale's Treehut is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but overprotective parents had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- Because it is so intimidating, those in the know experience this attraction second to last thing in the morning.
- If you are traveling with fairy fans or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby Bullseye meet-and-greet garden.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as high as the attraction to ride with a parent.
- Expectant mothers can not ride.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too startling for young teenagers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.